Dear Derbyshire County Council,
1. Since 1 Jan 2019 to Jan 2020 how many applications for a Care Order have been made by the Local Authority?
2. How many children are in the care of the Local Authority under:
a. S17 order
b. S20 Order/EPO
b. S31 Order
c. S38 Order
From Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
3. How many of the applications for a care order has had a Child Care Conference before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c, d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
4. How many applications for a care order has had a Public Law Outline before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c,d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
5. How many of the applications for a Care Order made since 1 Jan 2019 - Jan 2020 have resulted in:
a. A Supervision Order
b. A Care Order - Permanent Foster Care/Care Home
c. An Adoption Order.
d. A Special Guardianship Order - placed with a friend/teacher/family
e. No Order/reunification with parents
6. In relation to 3a, b, c, d and e how many of the parents have:
a. Been convicted of a criminal offence against their children
7. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services prior to the commencement of care proceedings?
b. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services after to the commencement of care proceedings?
I refer to your request dated 02 March 2020.
In order for a request to be valid in accordance with Section 8 of the FOI Act 2000 the full name of the applicant is required.
Please provide your full name.
When this has been received your request will be processed.
Business Services Assistant
Access 2 Information Team
Derbyshire County Council
Telephone: 01629 539336
PUBLIC – This email includes information which is not personal.
This email or email thread section has been classified PUBLIC - This email includes information which is not personal.
Action Grants – apply now for cash for community activities. Find out more on our website<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/action>.
Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email?
Derbyshire County Council works to improve the lives of local people by delivering high quality services. You can find out more about us by visiting www.derbyshire.gov.uk<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/>.
If you want to work for us go to our job pages on www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs>. You can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now