Dear Oxford City Council,
1. Since 1 Jan 2019 to Jan 2020 how many applications for a Care Order have been made by the Local Authority?
2. How many children are in the care of the Local Authority under:
a. S17 order
b. S20 Order/EPO
b. S31 Order
c. S38 Order
From Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
3. How many of the applications for a care order has had a Child Care Conference before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c, d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
4. How many applications for a care order has had a Public Law Outline before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c,d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
5. How many of the applications for a Care Order made since 1 Jan 2019 - Jan 2020 have resulted in:
a. A Supervision Order
b. A Care Order - Permanent Foster Care/Care Home
c. An Adoption Order.
d. A Special Guardianship Order - placed with a friend/teacher/family
e. No Order/reunification with parents
6. In relation to 3a, b, c, d and e how many of the parents have:
a. Been convicted of a criminal offence against their children
7. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services prior to the commencement of care proceedings?
b. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services after to the commencement of care proceedings?
Oxford City Council – Reference: 9090
Thank you for your email dated 2nd March 2020. Unfortunately the Council does not hold the information you require. I recommend you re-direct your enquiry to Oxfordshire County Council who are responsible for Children's Services in the city, via the following link, as I believe they will be better placed to answer your request.
by email: [email address]
or by post:
Freedom of Information Team
Freedom of Information Officer
Kathryn Winfield | Freedom of Information Officer | Oxford City Council | Law and Governance |
St. Aldate's Chambers | Oxford | OX1 1DS | Email: [email address] | T: 01865 252007
My working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now