Dear Slough Borough Council,
1. Since 1 Jan 2019 to Jan 2020 how many applications for a Care Order have been made by the Local Authority?
2. How many children are in the care of the Local Authority under:
a. S17 order
b. S20 Order/EPO
b. S31 Order
c. S38 Order
From Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
3. How many of the applications for a care order has had a Child Care Conference before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c, d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
4. How many applications for a care order has had a Public Law Outline before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c,d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
5. How many of the applications for a Care Order made since 1 Jan 2019 - Jan 2020 have resulted in:
a. A Supervision Order
b. A Care Order - Permanent Foster Care/Care Home
c. An Adoption Order.
d. A Special Guardianship Order - placed with a friend/teacher/family
e. No Order/reunification with parents
6. In relation to 3a, b, c, d and e how many of the parents have:
a. Been convicted of a criminal offence against their children
7. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services prior to the commencement of care proceedings?
b. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services after to the commencement of care proceedings?
Thank you for your email.
Providing excellent customer services is one of the council’s key
Your enquiry will now be forwarded to the relevant department to answer.
We will reply fully to all written enquiries within 10 working days
although we aim to reply to emails sooner than this.
If your enquiry is a Freedom of Information request, the council may take
up to 20 working days to respond.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response by this time you can contact
our complaints department. More details here:
'Disclaimer: You should be aware that all e-mails received and sent by
this Organisation are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
therefore may be disclosed to a third party. (The information contained in
this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee). The views expressed
may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator. If
you are not the addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution,
other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error please return it to the originator
and confirm that you have deleted all copies of it. All messages sent by
this organisation are checked for viruses using the latest antivirus
products. This does not guarantee a virus has not been transmitted.
Please therefore ensure that you take your own precautions for the
detection and eradication of viruses.'
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request.
In order for your request to be considered please provide your full name
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now