Care and/or Support Assessment/Plan/Policy
A made this Freedom of Information request to Coventry City Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
I hope you are having a pleasant morning.
I would kindly like to be supplied with anonymised/blank/draft copies of the following under the FOIA 2000:
- Child In Need Assessment and Plan,
- Looked After Child Assessment and Plan (including appendix such as a plan covering a child's personal education whilst in care and feed as part of the overall plan),
- Young Carer's Assessment and Plan,
- Adult Carer's Assessment and Support Plan,
- Joint Adult Disabled Person and Carer's Assessment and Plan,
- NHS Funded Assessment and Care Plan (e.g. for Continuing Care) which you may possess,
- Section 117 Care assessment and plan,
- Any reassessment documents which may be completed for each of the above to be used for example when a client's needs may change,
- Written fees charging policy,
- Written social services complaints policy and
- Resources Allocation System Protocol (i.e. how clients needs are calculated to reach an indicative/actual amount that social services will be likely to allocate, not to be confused direct payments per say).
I hope you could provide a copy of your written FOIA procedure or inform me where I might find this, say on your website. Also I would appreciate it if you would inform me prior to disclosing any documents, if you are to exercise a need for payment.
I envisage to read your detailed response within twenty working days.
Dear Sir / Madam
REQ03112 - Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your Email requesting information under the above
legislation, which we received on 16 August 2017. We will respond to you
within 20 working days of the date of receipt. If there are any problems
with this request that may delay the response, we will contact you.
For more information, you can view the latest information issued by the
Council on our Disclosure Log, Publication Scheme and Open Data.
Please quote your reference number in any further communications on this
Information Governance Team
Room 21a, The Council House, Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RR
E-mail: [Coventry City Council request email]
4. mailto:[Coventry City Council request email]
Thank you for your request for information under the FOI, received by
Coventry City Council on 16/08/2017.
Please find attached the response to your request which has been answered
If you have any queries please contact the Info Gov Team.
Information Governance Team
Coventry City Council
Room 64 Council House
Tel:024 7683 3323
Functional Mailbox: [email address]
Council website: www.coventry.gov.uk
Click here to access the Council's FOI/EIR Disclosure Log
THINK_PRIVACY001 - small
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender All e-mails are
monitored by Coventry City Council's ICT Security, using Mimecast. The
views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily
those of Coventry City Council.
2. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now