Capita SIMS license and Capita SIMS Support for schools within the authority
Dear Local Authority FOI Team
Could you please provide the following information relating to the Capita SIMS management information system used by schools within your authority:
(1) Does your authority currently procure a Capita SIMS license on behalf of the state maintained schools within your authority?
(2) If a local authority Capita SIMS license has been procured for use by state maintained schools within your authority, when does the term of this contract end?
(3) Does your authority employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS and if so how many FTE staff members?
(4) If your authority does employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS, which directorate do they belong to, what is their team name and what is the job title of the manager ultimately responsible for delivery of this service?
(5) If your authority does provide Capita SIMS support to your local schools can you advise how many schools you do provide telephone help desk support for in the period April 2018 to March 2019, broken down as follows:
- number of state maintained primary schools
- number of academy primary schools
- number of state maintained secondary schools
- number of academy secondary schools
Thank you very much for your help with this request
Dear Mr Brock
FOI Reference: 907489
Thank you for your request for information about SIMS. Your request was received on 27 March 2019 and is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will aim to provide a response to your request within 20 working days, that is by 26 April 2019. Our response will be sent by email or hard copy depending on how you made your request and how the information is held.
If we're unable to gather the information you've asked for within the cost limit set by the government, which is 18 hours of staff time or £450, we will contact you to discuss how we can meet your information needs within this limit.
Information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000 can be found on the Information Commissioners Office website: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/off...
We also have information available on our website: https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/aboutcouncil...
Please contact me if you're not able to find the information you're looking for.
For information about how Plymouth City Council will use the information you supply when making a request and the information rights you have please see our Privacy Notice: Information Access - Freedom of Information/Environmental Information Regulations.
Dear Mr Brock
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now