Capita SIMS license and Capita SIMS Support for schools within the authority
Dear Local Authority FOI Team
Could you please provide the following information relating to the Capita SIMS management information system used by schools within your authority:
(1) Does your authority currently procure a Capita SIMS license on behalf of the state maintained schools within your authority?
(2) If a local authority Capita SIMS license has been procured for use by state maintained schools within your authority, when does the term of this contract end?
(3) Does your authority employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS and if so how many FTE staff members?
(4) If your authority does employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS, which directorate do they belong to, what is their team name and what is the job title of the manager ultimately responsible for delivery of this service?
(5) If your authority does provide Capita SIMS support to your local schools can you advise how many schools you do provide telephone help desk support for in the period April 2018 to March 2019, broken down as follows:
- number of state maintained primary schools
- number of academy primary schools
- number of state maintained secondary schools
- number of academy secondary schools
Thank you very much for your help with this request
Thank you for contacting us.
Please visit our website at www.norwich.gov.uk to access information
and services including online applications for our most commonly used
forms. You can also send us your comments, compliments or complaints
Freedom of Information Act requests
In accordance with the act we will respond to enquiries within 20 working
You can also contact us in the following ways:
* 0344 980 3333 (general enquiries)
* 24 hour telephone payments – 0800 021 7784
* For 24 hour online payments, click here
Information for customers who use the ‘Read receipt’ function
Emails sent to our mailboxes are automatically picked up by our systems,
forwarded on to the relevant departments, and then automatically deleted.
As a result, any read receipt you request will inform you that your
message has been deleted without being read.
This is not correct, and your email will be read and responded to as
Dear Mr Brock
Freedom of Information request - information not held
Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000.
Unfortunately Capita SIMS management information system is not the
responsibility of Norwich City Council.
Please redirect your query to Norfolk County Council. You find more
information about how to raise an FOI with them by visiting
Norwich City Council
Tel: 0344 980 3333
Email: [Norwich City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now