Capita SIMS license and Capita SIMS Support for schools within the authority
Dear Local Authority FOI Team
Could you please provide the following information relating to the Capita SIMS management information system used by schools within your authority:
(1) Does your authority currently procure a Capita SIMS license on behalf of the state maintained schools within your authority?
(2) If a local authority Capita SIMS license has been procured for use by state maintained schools within your authority, when does the term of this contract end?
(3) Does your authority employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS and if so how many FTE staff members?
(4) If your authority does employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS, which directorate do they belong to, what is their team name and what is the job title of the manager ultimately responsible for delivery of this service?
(5) If your authority does provide Capita SIMS support to your local schools can you advise how many schools you do provide telephone help desk support for in the period April 2018 to March 2019, broken down as follows:
- number of state maintained primary schools
- number of academy primary schools
- number of state maintained secondary schools
- number of academy secondary schools
Thank you very much for your help with this request
Dear Mr Brock,
Freedom of Information Request - Ref: FOI 2484
I write to confirm receipt of your request for information, which was
received on 27th March 2019 and has been processed under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Your request has been given the unique reference
number as stated in the subject header above and you should quote this
reference number in all correspondence.
I have to inform you that the information you have requested is not held
by Lancaster City Council as we do not administer schools. In this
instance we believe the information may be held by Lancashire County
Council who can be contacted via this email address:
If you have any queries or concerns about this email then please do not
hesitate to contact me. Please remember to quote the FOI reference number
above in any future communications.
Information Governance Manager
Data Protection Officer
Email: [Lancaster City Council request email]
Tel: (01524) 58 2000
Governance (Information Governance), Town Hall, Lancaster LA1 1PJ
[Lancaster City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now