Capita SIMS license and Capita SIMS Support for schools within the authority
Dear Local Authority FOI Team
Could you please provide the following information relating to the Capita SIMS management information system used by schools within your authority:
(1) Does your authority currently procure a Capita SIMS license on behalf of the state maintained schools within your authority?
(2) If a local authority Capita SIMS license has been procured for use by state maintained schools within your authority, when does the term of this contract end?
(3) Does your authority employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS and if so how many FTE staff members?
(4) If your authority does employ dedicated staff to provide telephone based 'help desk' support for your local schools using Capita SIMS, which directorate do they belong to, what is their team name and what is the job title of the manager ultimately responsible for delivery of this service?
(5) If your authority does provide Capita SIMS support to your local schools can you advise how many schools you do provide telephone help desk support for in the period April 2018 to March 2019, broken down as follows:
- number of state maintained primary schools
- number of academy primary schools
- number of state maintained secondary schools
- number of academy secondary schools
Thank you very much for your help with this request
Re: Freedom of Information Request ref 1050123
Thank you for your email. Your request will be dealt with in line with the Freedom of Information Act and its regulations. In accordance with the Act, the Council aims to respond to all requests within 20 working days, in this instance by 26th April 2019.
If we require further information, clarification or a fee in order to fulfil your request we will contact you again. Please quote the reference number above in all future correspondence concerning this request.
Information Management Team
Tel: 01223 699137
Box No. OCT1224, Cambridgeshire County Council, Shire Hall, Cambridge, CB3 0AP
Dear Richard Brock
Re: Freedom of Information Request ref: 1050123
I write with reference to your e-mail of 27/03/2019 regarding capita SIMS
licence and support .
We have considered your request under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act. Please find our response attached.
I hope this information is helpful but if you are unhappy with the service
you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint
or request a review, you should write to Information Management, at either
[Cambridgeshire County Council request email] or by post at Box No. OCT1224, Shire Hall,
Cambridge CB3 0AP within 40 days of the date of this e-mail.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
5AF, or via their website: https://ico.org.uk/.
Generally, the ICO will not undertake a review or make a decision on a
request until the internal review process has been completed.
Jessie Holder – Information Management Analyst
Business Intelligence Team – Information and Records
Tel. 01223 699137, Email: [Cambridgeshire County Council request email]
Box No. OCT1224, Cambridgeshire County Council, Shire Hall, Cambridge, CB3
The information in this email could be confidential and legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and they will decide
who to share this email with (if appropriate). If you receive this email
by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions
expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from
Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of
computer viruses and security issues. Any personal data will be processed
in line with the Data Protection legislation, further details at
www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/privacy Visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now