Dear Department for Transport,
Dear sir or madam.
I would like to make a Freedom Of Information Request as follows below:
Since day one that Chris Grayling became the transport secretary please tell me the following:
• A list of every train service that Chris Grayling has travelled on.
For each and every service that Chris Grayling has travelled on please tell me the following:
• The date of the service.
• The time of the service.
• The headcode of the service.
• Train operator who was running the service.
• Whether the train was in ordinary public service or not.
• What station he boarded at.
• What station he alighted at.
• Whether he paid for his train fare or travelled free of charge.
• If he paid for his train fare than whether he later got it reimbursed.
• The purpose or reason of him travelling on that service.
This information should date back to day one that Chris Grayling became the transport secretary.
Thank you very much and i look forward to your response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now