Dear Leicestershire County Council,
This request follows on from FOI 000206
Thank you for your response to FOI 000206, but there a few points arising perhaps you could clarify through this new request:
1) By when will the schools with zig-zags but no signage have the necessary signage implemented?
2) What data are you collecting/collating? E.g. dates, times, locations, number of warning notices/PCNs raised etc?
3) Where can I find the information that was used to cost-justify the investment in the project?
4) What information will be used to judge if the project has been successful and when will this assessment take place?
5) What was the initial set-up cost and what are the estimated annual running costs thereafter?
6) On average the car has visited only one school per day and presumably only drop-off and pick-up times are relevant. What does the car do for the rest of the day - i.e. what does a typical day's work entail start to finish?
Thank you for your information request. This is an automated response and
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), your request
will be considered and you will receive our response within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days.
If we need to clarify anything or your query is regarding a different
matter one of our FOI team will be in contact within 5 working days.
Dear Mr Alfred,
Your request has now been considered and the information is attached.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the information please contact
[Leicestershire County Council request email], quoting the FOI Request Number.
If you're not happy with how we’ve dealt with your Freedom of Information
request, you can complain and ask us to review our decision. Further
details are available from:
Further information about your rights to information is available from the
Information Commissioner's Office at www.ico.org
FOI & Complaints Team