Dear Sir or Madam,
Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to request the following information:
1. How much money was spent on building the funicular railway on Cairngorm?
2. Was the money a loan or a grant, or a combination of both? If a loan, where was the money loaned from? What is the rate of interest and pay back, and when is it estimated that this loan will be cleared?
3. Please list the total incoming and outgoings for the Cairngorm mountain ski area for the past 3 Financial Years.
4. Please list the total running costs for the funicular railway for the past 3 Financial Years.
5. How many lift/ski passes have been sold in each of the last 3 financial years? Please list the amount of profit made from ski passes sold in each of the last 3 Financial Years. If possible I would only like the profit from skiers/snow boarders, and not tourists using the funicular.
Please acknowledge receipt of my request. I look forward to your reply, which under FOI I understand should be by 15th June 2009.
Many thanks in advance.
Dear Amie Jones,
Thank you for your request below.
Under the terms of Section 17 of the Freedom of Information Scotland Act,
I have to advise you that the information requested by you is not held by
the Cairngorms National Park Authority. This information may however be
held by the Highlands and Islands Enterprise and I suggest you contact
Joanna Smart at the following email address [email address] .
Business Services Manager
Cairngorms National Park Authority
14 The Square
DD: 01479 870504
M: 07921 055436
P Before printing, think about the environment
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now