Anonymous User (Account suspended) made this Freedom of Information request to Brighton and Hove City Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
In accordance with the above, I hereby request a list of Business Rate accounts that meet the following criteria:
· Current overpayment/credit shown for any financial year if credit balance hasn't been carried forward.
· Accounts where a 'write on' has been used since 1st April 2000 to cancel an overpayment which has not since been reversed.
I would request that the list contains the following information:
· Ratepayer name (Information is only requested where the ratepayer is a company and not an individual as I appreciate this is limited by the Data Protection Acts).
· Address of property concerned.
· Amount of overpayment/write on.
· If possible, the period/financial year relating to overpayment/credit/write on.
Warning: This message has not yet been sent for an unknown reason.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now
WhatDoTheyKnow left an annotation ()
This request was made by an anonymous user through mySociety's now defunct FOI Register software (https://www.mysociety.org/2014/02/10/bri...). The integration has now been removed. The external URL for the request was http://foi.brighton-hove.gov.uk/requests....