Dear Barrow in Furness Borough Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the following information:
1. Do you have a contract with a commercial partner to provide and maintain your bus shelter infrastructure? If yes, who is your contracted provider?
2. What are the start and end dates of your bus shelter contract, including any optional extensions?
3. What is the financial value of your contract?
4. How many bus shelters does the contract cover?
5. How many of the bus shelters covered in the contract have advertising shells? What is the breakdown of these advertising shells between traditional print and digital?
6. What restrictions are there within the contract in relation to advertising in your bus shelters – for example, are there any industries or topics that cannot be advertised?
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 – INFORMATION REQUEST
I have looked into your request for information and must inform you that the Council does not hold the information you require. You will need to contact Cumbria County Council.
I apologise that your request cannot be met but if you have any queries, concerns or any further information needs in the future then please contact me.
If the complaint still cannot be resolved you may contact the Council’s Corporate Services Manager at the address given above.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 01625 545 700
Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now