Dear Leicestershire County Council,
Complaints to Magistrates for Council Tax (CT) Liability Orders.
Going as far back as is reasonable (eg 5 years), up to the most recent data available, Please could you provide me with a table of information under the following headings:-
1. Date Of hearing
2. Number of CT Accounts Listed on a Complaint
3. Total Court fee paid
4. length of hearing defended/undefended
5. Number of CT accounts Liability Order made against
6. Total costs awarded to Billing authority
7. Actual cost of preparing for and attending the hearing.
Dear Lady Fleming,
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we do not hold the information. We believe that this information may be held by the District and Borough Councils.
The list of district councils in Leicestershire is provided on the following page: http://www.leicestershire.gov.uk/find-yo...
I apologise that your request cannot be met but if you have any further information needs in the future then please contact [Leicestershire County Council request email]
Complaints & FOI Team
Business Support Services
Leicestershire County Council