Dear Richard Taunton Sixth Form College, Southampton,
1.Please provide information on your corporate group buildings window cleaning contract.
2. What is the (Annual) cost of window cleaning (exc VAT) for your contract, Please provide separate costs.
3. When were the window cleaning contracts awarded and to whom?
4.When are the next review date(s)?
5.Where and what date/month/year will you be advertising your
future contracts for window cleaning?
6. What will be the type of buildings and how many of them
(approx.) are in the window cleaning contract(s)?
7. If your main window cleaning contract is within your accommodation and building services contract, please state and then confirm if you would allow an SME supplier to tender separately for your cleaning and window cleaning lot?
8. Is there a telephone contact number and email of the procurement
office/officer that would deal with this in the future?
Good morning. Here is our response to your FoI request of 5th June 2015. We apologise for the delay in replying to you.
We are unable to provide specific details of the value of our current window cleaning contracts and the firm who hold the contract, since this would require that we reveal commercially sensitive information about a third party.
The contract next comes up for tender in April 2016 and we would be happy to consider bids from any company interested in the contract. At that time we will be able to provide full details about the size and scope of the services we require. The person to contact is Mr. Graeme Kiloh, Premises Manager. The college address and phone number are below.
If your concern is about efficient use of public funds then I can assure you that the process by which procurement contracts are awarded, reviewed and renewed is audited regularly and that audit findings are scrutinised and acted on by our Governing Body. The minutes of the Audit Committee are published on the Governance section of our web site.
Director of Information and Planning
Richard Taunton Sixth Form College
DDI : 02380 514772
College : 02380 511811
Fax : 02380 511991
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now