BRP Not arrived at Post Office - Response to online reporting and complaints
Dear Home Office,
This is a request to learn what is the procedure set out and corrective action taken when Home Office fails to respond within prescribed timelines on below methods of reporting by a resident -
1. Multiple online reporting by resident to gov dot uk, regarding BRP not arrived at post office (5 working days)
2. Complaints emails to public dot enquiries at homeoffice dot gov dot uk reporting BRP has not arrived at post office (20 working days)
3. Complaints submitted online at gov dot uk
Questions are -
1. What is the corrective action taken on failed timelines and how is it informed to the resident?
2. What is the alternative procedure for a resident to learn status/whereabouts of his/her BRP, or whether BRP is issued or not after expiry of 10day timeline prescribed on UKVI decision letter?
Rohit Ammal Kaitheri
Thank you for contacting the Home Office Freedom of Information Requests
This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.
Dear Rohit Ammal Kaither,
Thank you for contacting the Home Office with your request.
This has been assigned to a caseworker (case ref 62716). We will aim to send you a full response by 18/03/2021 which is twenty working days from the date we received your request.
Dear Sir or Madam
Please find attached a letter in response to your FOI request of 17
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now