Dear Home Office,
I applied for naturalisation on 27 May 2020 and I have not received any update/explanations as to why it is taking so much time. I have seen on the forums that the standard time for most of the applications is between 1-2 months max,
My Application ref is 027065314 and Details are as follows:
Imran Khalid Janjua
I want to know:
1) When can i expect a decision on my application
2) What stage is my application at present
3) the specific reason behind the delay on my application
4) The caseworker asked for additional proof on my english qualification (as the B1 certificate used for my ILR application wasn’t on system ). Was my application picked up and looked at by the case worker after i provided new certificate ?
5) HOw many cases did the same caseworker has completed since my cases was picked after i provided the information
Imran khalid janjua
Thank you for contacting the Home Office Freedom of Information Requests
This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.
Dear Imran Janjua,
Please be aware that we have decided to handle your correspondence of 11 June 2021 outside the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act. This is because it does not meet the criteria for a Freedom of Information request, as it does not ask for recorded information. Below is a link to the ICO guidance for the criteria for valid requests under the Act:
The Home Office will provide an answer to your query, but it will be answered outside of the provisions of the Act.
You should expect to receive a response in due course from the appropriate Home Office business area.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now