Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
Under the freedom of information act 2000 I would like to request all details of all British Broadcasting Corporation contracts and communication (Including, but not limited to letters, emails/memos/documents) with Aquarius Acoustics Ltd / David Paul Pickering between March 2016 and present date.
• Name of Person Signing The Contract Representing British Broadcasting Corporation
• Contract Description / Name Of Event / Location Of Event
• Contract Value
• Contract Duration
• Contract Held Since
• Contract Ends
• Name of commissioning authority and BBC employees involved in the procurement of services from Aquarius Acoustics Ltd.
• Person Responsible For Safeguarding The Event
• Any documents relating to safeguarding children that accompany the information requested
• Any emails/memos/documents in relation to contracts/meetings, including any conversations that were had with/about Aquarius Acoustics Ltd
• Any referrals from British Broadcasting Corporation to other organisations regarding Aquarius Acoustics Ltd
Dear Wesley Hall,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 1st November 2019. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20191758.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now