Dear British Army,
I am writing in request for a few pieces of information about your advertising campaign.
1) Please could I know the budget used per year since 2000 for your advertising campaigns.
2) The record of recruits who have said they joined due to your advertisements.
3) Does the British Army target specific regions more than others in their recruitment campaign?
4) Which advertisement (print, online, radio, tv) has been recorded as most successful.
5) The record of the number of times your advert has been played on TV, by which broadcaster and which region.
I look forward to your response,
Please see attached response to your request for information.
Information Rights Team
Ministry of Defence
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now