Les Brown made this Freedom of Information request to Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,

I understand that PRoW data is held by the council electronically. I would like to request a definitive list of PRoWs for your county that have vehicular rights (including those where Traffic Regulation Orders are applied), and to use the data under the Open Government Licence v3, for any purposes permitted under that licence (I'm aware and understand that Ordnance Survey claim some IP rights in the data, but that under the PSMA you are able to licence the data for re-use under this licence).

Could you please provide a definitive list of PRoW for a the following types of PRoW - BOAT, UCR & OPRA for your county.

unique reference


start grid ref

end grid ref

approx length.

- optionally shape info in a delimited list

If the data could be provided in any of the preferred formats that would be appreciated.




Yours faithfully,

Les Brown

InfoMgr, FinDMT, Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council

2 Attachments

Dear Mr Brown


Thank you for your Freedom of Information request detailed below.


Please see the attached spreadsheet which should provide the information
you require in full.


Yours sincerely



Lynette Paterson

Senior Information Management Officer

Business Services - Digital


Treasury Building

Argyle Street
CH41 1AH


[1]Tel: 0151 691 8201

[2][Wirral Borough Council request email]



[3]LGC Awards15_Winner_MIP



This information supplied to you is copyrighted and continues to be
protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.   You are free
to use it for your own purposes, including any non commercial research you
are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other reuse, for
example commercial publication, would require our specific permission, may
involve licensing and the application of a charge




Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .