Dear Creative Scotland,
This is a Freedom of Information request. I am interested in information from held by your organisation that relates to the process of planning and preparing for a possible future when the UK may not be a member of the European Union ("Brexit").
1. How much has been spent on external consultants or support to advise on the implications and consequences of brexit, or recommend actions to mitigate any possible brexit impacts? If spend has occurred, please confirm the name of the supplier or suppliers and copies of any material produced by this process.
2. Please supply copies of any brexit planning documentation held by the organisation or consumed by senior management. This may include, but should not be limited to, Risk Assessments, Action Plans, Meeting minutes, Reports and presentations.
3. Please supply technical or advisory briefing documentation on brexit that has been produced by the organisation and supplied to other government agencies or bodies.
4. Please supply copies of any technical or advisory documentation that has been supplied to the agency from other public bodies that relates to Brexit contingency planning.
5. Please supply details of any assessment that has been made of the financial impact on the organisation, either positive or negative, of the brexit process. Has the organisation set-aside a contingency fund or invested as a direct consequence of the brexit process? If so, please provide summary details.
Please provide the requested information in electronic format. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Thank you for your message. I will return to the office on Tuesday 25
September 2018. If your message is urgent, please contact
Dear Creative Scotland,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Creative Scotland's handling of my FOI request 'Brexit Assessments'.
I have so far received no response and it is long passed the statutory deadline for an initial response.
Thank you for your message. I will return to the office on Monday 29
October 2018. If your message is urgent, please contact
Dear Ally Tibbit,
Thank you for your request, which has been processed under the Freedom of
Information (Scotland) Act 2002. Please find the completed response
Oifigear Dhàimhean Riaghaltais
T +44 330 333 2000 D +44 131 523 0009
F +44 131 523 0001 M +44 7545402054
Creative Scotland, Waverley Gate, 2-4 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
Alba Chruthachail, Geata Waverley, 2-4 Rathad Bhatarlu, Dun Eideann, EH1
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now