Bolton Benefit Delivery Centre
Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
Please would you be so kind as to supply me with the following information:
1. The total number of calls received at telephone number 0845 608 8531, including those from customer 'warm phones' within Jobcentre Plus offices.
2. The number of calls answered by DWP staff at this number
3. The number of calls not answered by DWP staff at this number, and reasons for these calls not being answered. it is not necessary to provide a reason for each call, just statistics (e.g. 100 calls not answered due to customer disconnecting).
4. The average time callers wait before speaking to a member of staff
5. The average length of time per call, from initial reception by DWP until termination
The above to be provided broken down by month.
6. Information regarding the telephone systems in place at Bolton Benefit Delivery Centre, including the number of external lines available to receive customer calls
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been received at the DWP Central FoI Team.
We will forward your request to the relevant information owner within the
Department who will respond to you direct.
Should you also have any further queries in connection with this request
do please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.
Please see attached response to your FoI request.
Central FoI Team