Body Worn Cameras

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner,

Good afternoon,

Please could you share the following information:
1) Who is your current Body Worn Video Supplier
2) Which procurement route was used (e.g. was a framework used?)
3) How many devices do you have and how much has been spent since 2015
4) When does your current contract expire?
5) Which procurement route will you use for the replacement contract?

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Smith

OPCC, West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner

Thank you for contacting the West Mercia Police & Crime Commissioner. 
This is an automated message to acknowledge receipt of your email.  We
will reply to you properly in due course.
Please note:
In the case of an emergency ring 999
If you want to contact the Police rather than the Police & Crime
Commissioner, you can:

* Ring 101
* Contact your local policing team using the 'My area' section
* Contact the Firearms and Explosives Licensing Unit using the Police
online form

You can also make a complaint about the Police by emailing
[1][email address] or using
the Police online form


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]

OPCC, West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner

1 Attachment

Dear Mr Smith,


Thank you for your email in respect of a request for information.


Unfortunately the Office of the Police and Crime commissioner does not
hold the information you seek.


However, the information you request is held by West Mercia Police. 
Having checked with the Force we have been made aware that they are happy
for the OPCC to transfer your request to them and they will acknowledge
and proceed in submitting the information required.


If you have any queries or should you wish to make a complaint about the
manner in which your request is being dealt with then please do not
hesitate to contact me at the above address in the first instance.  Any
complaints will be dealt with under the Office of the Police and Crime
Commissioner’s internal review procedure.


Further information about your rights under the Freedom of Information
Act, is available from the Information Commissioner’s Office (0303 123
113) or [1] and on the OPCC’s website.


Unless I hear back from you, I will assume that your request to the Police
and Crime Commissioner is now closed.


Yours sincerely,



Alison Rixom
FOI Officer

Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner

West Mercia

[2]Email Signature Generic




Visible links