Dear West Sussex County Council,
1. What is the County Councils statutory responsibility with regard to the provision of Blue Badges?
2. Contact details of contractors used to process applications?
3. What are the application requirements?
4. Why was responsibility for the issuance switched from Crawley Borough Council?
5. Can it be switched back?
6. Who is the Cabinet Member for Blue Badges?
7. Who is the manager of the Blue Badge office?
8. How many dedicated staff in the Blue Badge office?
9. How many customer service staff members?
10. How many switchboard staff?
11. Can you publish the details of WSCC policy on Blue Badges?
Dear Geoff Lovell
Thank you for your request which has been assigned reference FOI/2081
Freedom of Information request - Blue Badges.
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), we aim to
respond within the statutory timescale of 20 working days, i.e. by or on
18/03/2021. However please be aware that timescales may be extended
following the declaration on 6th January 2021 of a major incident relating
to the Covid pandemic in Sussex
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this request, please
reply to this email leaving the subject line unchanged.
West Sussex County Council
Did you make your request via our online form at
https://foi.infreemation.co.uk/westsusse... not, why not use it
in future for a simple and convenient way to make FOI requests.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now