Dear Glasgow City Council,
Please provide the answers to the questions below regarding Residential Care homes - Block Contracts - Respite Care.
1. Do you have any block contracts for Residential Care homes and/or Respite Care? If yes, please advise how many Residential Care homes you have.
2. How many beds are under Block Contracts?
3. How much are these contracts worth?
4. Do you use an IT system to maximise the effectiveness of these contracts? If the answer is yes, please provide details of who you have the contract with.
5. When are these contracts in place till?
6. Who is the Head Of Commissioning dealing with these contracts?
New Service Request was submitted: RQST00004532659
You can simply reply to this Email, and your reply
will automatically be associated with this Service Request
Please find attached a letter replying to your Freedom of Information
Rights and Enquiries Section
Social Work Services
Glasgow City Council
City Chambers East
40 John Street
Tel : 0141 287 8787
Glasgow - Proud host city of the 2014 Commonwealth Games
More than 11 days of sport www.gameslegacyglasgow.com
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now