Dear North Yorkshire Police,
I would be grateful if you could please provide me with the following information, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In your area...
1. How many arrests were made at BLM protests for all alleged crimes between 1st January 2020 and 1st November 2020?
2. Of these arrests, how many were made under the Coronavirus Act 2020 legislation?
3. Of those arrested, how many were first-time offenders?
4. How many charges have been brought against those arrested at BLM protests for all alleged crimes between 1st January 2020 and 1st November 2020?
5. Of these charges, how many were made under the Coronavirus Act 2020?
6. Of those charged, how many were first-time offenders?
7. How many police officers were injured as a result of BLM protests?
8. How many protesters were injured as a result of BLM protests?
For all of the above questions, please break these figures down by age, race, gender, alleged crime and month.
Please find attached replies to your Freedom of Information request (620.2020-21).
Collar Number 4559
Legal Officer (Civil Disclosure) North Yorkshire Police
Evolve Legal Services
Joint Corporate Legal Services, North Yorkshire Police HQ, Alverton Court, Crosby Road, Northallerton DL6 1BF
DX 68810 Northallerton 2
Civil Disclosure Direct Dial: 01609 643526
Committed to the Code of Ethics
Evolve Legal Services is a collaboration delivering professional services on behalf of the Chief Constables and elected Commissioners of Cleveland Police, Durham Constabulary and North Yorkshire Police.
THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENT(S) MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIVILEGE - PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT TO ANYONE ELSE WITHOUT ASKING JOINT CORPORATE LEGAL SERVICES
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now