Elena Martyn made this Freedom of Information request to York Minster Police
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear York Minster Police,
I would be grateful if you could please provide me with the following information, under the Freedom of Information Act 2020.
In your area...
1. How many arrests were made at BLM protests for all alleged crimes between 1st January 2020 and 1st November 2020?
2. Of these arrests, how many were made under the Coronavirus Act 2020 legislation?
3. Of those arrested, how many were first-time offenders?
4. How many charges have been brought against those arrested at BLM protests for all alleged crimes between 1st January 2020 and 1st November 2020?
5. Of these charges, how many were made under the Coronavirus Act 2020?
6. Of those charged, how many were first-time offenders?
7. How many police officers were injured as a result of BLM protests?
8. How many protesters were injured as a result of BLM protests?
For all of the above questions, please break these figures down by age, race, gender, alleged crime and month.
Thank you for your email.
Following government guidelines and restrictions related to COVID-19 our
bookings and reception office is currently closed until early December.
Please see our website for updates or for information regarding to private
prayer and worship.
If you enquiry is important, please resend your message after we have
reopened and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Queries relating
to your cancelled upcoming visit can be sent to [email address].
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now