Bishop Grosseteste University Advertising Services
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Bishop Grosseteste University Advertising Services:
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Alicia Wilson,
FOI REQUEST (355) regarding our Advertising Services contract (Bishop
Emailed and received by the University: 8^th March 2022 @ 17:35
I acknowledge receipt of your Freedom of Information request asking about
our Advertising Services contract. A copy of your request is attached
below. The request will be handled under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000, which means that you can expect to receive a
response from us within 20 working days or by 5^th April 2022.
Please contact me if you have any queries about this email or about the
progress of your request ([Bishop Grosseteste University request email]). Details of how to make
a complaint about your FOI if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the
service, will be provided once we have issued our final FOI reply to you.
Information Compliance Officer
Part time Monday-Friday, usual hours 9-2.30.
Bishop Grosseteste University
Phone: (01522) 583797
Email: [email address]
Dear FOI Team,
Thank you for the above reply - I have noticed that I did not sign off with my name. Which is Alicia Wilson.
Thank you for confirming this Alicia. I have begun processing your request with relevant colleagues and will be in touch.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now