Dear Broadgreen International School,
This is a freedom of information request, please respond to my questions.
1) Do you currently have biometric equipment within Broadgreen International School? If so when was it introduced?
2) Do you require students who are late to register 'present' using the biometric equipment?
3) Are you planning to replace the current card system in the dining rooms with a biometric alternative?
Please note that this F.O.I. request will be publicly available and any response.
In response to your request for information I provide the following
answers to your questions:
1. We currently operate biometric equipment within Broadgreen
International School for the purpose of recording late attendance to
school. It was introduced in February 2012.
2. We require students who are late to register "present" using the
3. There are no plans at present to replace the card system in the dining
room with a biometric alternative.
I hope this information is useful.
Sally Beevers, Headteacher
Broadgreen International School, A Technology College, IB World School
Tel: +44 (0) 151 254 6806
Email: [email address]
Broadgreen International School,
Tel: 0151 228 6800
Fax: 0151 220 9256
The content of this e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly
confidential and may be commercially sensitive. If you are not, or believe
you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Dear Ms Beevers,
Thank you for your recent response.