I would like to make a request regarding admissions statistics for Undergraduate Biological Sciences. Could you please disclose the following information for applicants from the 2018-2019 cycle.
- the average number of GCSE A and A* grades of successful and unsuccessful candidates, if applicable
- the average number of A and A* predictions at A level of successful and unsuccessful candidates, if applicable
- the overall percentage of candidates given offers
- the type of school of applicants and offer-holders (Independent, Grammar, Maintained)
- the proportion of home/international students
- indication of the different types of offers (conditional or unconditional)
Dear Chandler Hornsby-Carraway
Freedom of Information Request
I acknowledge receipt of your email below requesting information from Durham University.
Please be advised that the University will respond as soon as possible and in any event within 20 working days.
The University, like other organisations, is facing unprecedented challenges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Please be advised that there may be a delay in our full response to you; we will let you know if this will be the case.
Information Governance Unit
Information Governance Unit, University Secretary’s Office
t: +44 (0) 191 334 6103/46246 e: [Durham University request email]
This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete the message from your system immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other party.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now