Dear St John’s College, Cambridge,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly
request some raw data from you regarding university applications
for both the 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 applicants for the BCF0 course, specifically applicants for biological natural sciences.
For those applicants offering A-Levels or Pre-Us as their highest
qualification please provide for each applicant the following data
in a single table with one row per applicant, and columns
containing the following data.
* Their predicted grades for each subject as supplied by the UCAS referee
* A yes/no to indicate if the applicant was called for interview
* Their TSA score
* The interviewee's interview grades (1-10, with NA to
indicate if no interview)
* A yes/no to indicate whether the applicant was placed in the winter pool
* A yes/no to indicate if an offer was made
Dear Mr Vaughan,
Thank you for your recent application under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for data pertaining to Natural Sciences admissions. Please find attached the information we are able to provide.
If you are dissatisfied with my response you may seek an internal review in writing setting out the grounds for review. It will be dealt with by a College Officer. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome of the review, you will have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner by writing to him at Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
St John's College
Registered Charity No: 1137428