Dear Rother District Council,
Please can you provide me with:
1. The names of the councillors and / or committee that are responsible for initiating or developing these bye-laws?
2. With regard to request one, any records you have e.g. emails, meeting notes/minutes or reports.
3. What evidence you have that these bye-laws are necessary? This should include any documents, emails and meeting records.
4. Whether an Equalities Impact Assessment has been undertaken? If so, can I see it please?
5. What consultations were undertaken BEFORE drafting the bye-laws? Again, please share the records of any such consultations in whatever form you have them.
6. Any evidence that the economic impact of these bye-laws has been considered. Again, please share the records of any such considerations in whatever form you have them.
Yours faithfully, Neil Smith
I am now out of the office. Please consider whether my colleagues Jane
Guiver (Property), Andy Eaton (Litigation), Karen Newton (Planning), Tina
Holman (Estates) Natasha Fielden (Byelaws) or Lynda Crawford (FOI) could
help in my absence.
I will be back on Monday March 28.
Dear Mr Smith
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
Thank you for your request received on 23 March 2011 requesting
information about Bexhill seashore draft byelaws. We are processing your
request in conjunction with the Legal Division and hope to be able to
respond to you within 4 weeks.
Rother District Council
East Sussex TN39 3JX
T: 01424 787835
F: 01424 787879
E: [email address]
Dear Lynda Crawford,
Thank you for the acknowledgement sent on 23rd March.
Unfortunately, it appears that Rother District Council has not replied to the request within the required period.
Please can you advise me when I will receive a response?
Dear Mr Smith
You were sent a response to your three FOI requests on 7 April 2011. Please see attached copy of that email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now