Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
1. What is the BBC's policy of providing a platform for people or organisations promoting multiculturalism?
2. Does the BBC know the Crown Prosecution Service have publicly stated that there is no immunity from prosecution (for people or organisations promoting multiculturalism) for inciting racial/religious hatred and/or violence?
3. Does the BBC know the Crown Prosecution Service have publicly stated that there is no immunity from prosecution (for people or organisations promoting multiculturalism) for violations of United Nations Resolution 260?
4. Has the BBC received, or sought, any legal advice regarding providing a platform for people or organisations promoting multiculturalism? If so please provide copies.
5. Does the BBC have any policies regarding compensating victims of multiculturalism?
Dear Mr Moran,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 30 January 2017. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20170217.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 B6, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Policy and Compliance
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now