Barnet, Enfield & Haringey MH NHS Trust Lone Worker Protection Systems Contract
David Michael made this Freedom of Information request to Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the below.
Lone Worker Safety systems
The details we require are:
• Supplier/Suppliers who currently hold contracts with the Council for the provision of lone worker safety services and/or solutions
• How was the contract awarded (e.g. - OJEU Tender, Framework, Direct Award, etc)
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of contract/framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and what is their job title?
• What is the level of utilisation of the current solution/service and how does the Council measure/monitor Value for Money against the contract spend? How is the Council justifying the use of taxpayers money if adoption/utilisation is low?
Thank you for your help.
Your email request for information under the Freedom of Information Act
2000 is acknowledged.
If your query relates to a subject access/medical records request please
contact the medical records department at: [email address].
If your query relates to a reference request please send this to
If your query relates to any other personal information/Data Protection
Act matters please contact the Information Governance Manager at:
If your query does not relate to the Freedom of Information Act or Data
Protection Act please contact the Communications Department at:
Dear Mr Michael,
The Trust does not hold information on suppliers who hold contracts with the Council, you would need to contact the relevant local authorities.
Trust FOI Manager
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
Orchard House, St Ann’s Hospital, London N15 3TH
Email: [E-bost cais Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust]
My apologies, my FOI request IS intended for the Trust and not the Council, there was an error in the terminology used in my original request.
I shall close this one down and make a fresh request for the Trust.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now