Bank Workforce & VMS Arrangements
Mr M H Green made this Freedom of Information request to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust
Dear The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust,
In relation to your Healthcare Agency supply of Temporary Workers could you please provide the answers to the following questions in the below table:
1. Do you have a Master Vendor or Neutral Vendor arrangement in place?
2. If yes, who is your current Master Vendor or Neutral Vendor Provider and which disciplines do they supply?
3. What fill rates are achieved with your Master Vendor or Neutral Vendor Provider in the various disciplines?
4. Are you charged a fee for the service and if so, what is the cost?
5. What is the expiry date for your current contract/contracts?
Staffing Provision MV or NV Provider Fill Rates % Service Fee Contract Expiry Date
RMN’s (Where applicable)
Doctors (All specialisms)
In relation to your Bank workforce expenditure please could you provide answers to the following questions:
1. Do you use any external/3rd parties to manage your bank workforce?
2. If so, please provide the name of the provider and contract start and end dates.
3. Which bank software do you use and how long are you in contract with them?
Please can you ensure that responses are replied to in line with the governance of freedom of information requests.
Thank you very much for your time and effort.
Mr M H Green
Dear Mr Green,
Many thanks for your FOI request which is receiving attention.
Legal Services Support Officer
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Monday & Tuesday 0830-1615
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now