Dear Transport for London,
Dear sir or madam.
Please can you send to me all the sound files of all the automated announcements that you are able to release.
I see that you have sent these out to many other people on the WDTK website so if i can get the same that would be great.
These should include:
• London Buses Ibus announcements
• Croydon Tramlink announcements
• TFL Rail 345 onboard announcements
• London Overground 172 and 378 onboard announcements
• London Overground 710 onboard announcements
• London Overground Amey station announcements
• Jubilee Line 1996 announcements
• Northern Line 1995 announcements
• Northern Line 1995 new voice announcements for the Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms extension
• Picaddilly Line 1973 announcements
• Riverbus Ferry announcements
• Woolwich Ferry announcements
• Any other announcements that you can give out
My email address to send it to is as follows below:
samueljohnsonsamueljohnsonsamueljohnsonsamueljohnson [AT] hotmail [DOT] com
Dear Mr Johnson
TfL Ref: 1774-2122
Thank you for your request received by Transport for London (TfL) on 8
November 2021 asking for information about our announcements.
In order to provide you with access to the requested audio recordings we
require a direct email address in order to create the necessary
permissions. Could you please email us directly with your email address,
citing your TfL FOI reference number, and we can then grant access. The
email address you included as below looks like it’s become corrupted.
You may find our direct email address at the following link:
In the meantime, if you would like to discuss this matter further, please
do not hesitate to contact me.
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now