Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your local authority use an asset management system for land and property?
2. If no, are there ongoing plans to purchase an asset management system in the future?
3. What is the name of the asset management system (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
4. Value of the current contract, date of commencement and date of expiry.
5. Who is responsible for ensuring the asset management system meets the local authorities requirements?
I would like the above information to be provided to me via email.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters.
If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt. I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your recent FOI / EIR request. Please find attached an
acknowledgement for this request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now