Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. Our Customer Service team are
experiencing a delay due to high levels of email queries. We apologise for
any inconvenience this delay might cause, and will respond to your email
as soon as possible.
To speed things up, please make sure you provide your full identification
details such as your full name, address and date of birth to comply with
Data Protection regulations. If this is missing we will ask you for this
before responding to your query.
Did you know you can now access a range of online services at any time of
the day, via your My Network Homes account? My Network Homes is a safe and
secure way of contacting us, checking your account balance, raising a
service request or just finding out information about your home.
For now, only residents who have a tenancy with Network Homes can register
and set up an account. Only the main tenant on the tenancy agreement can
register for a My Network Homes account and use the full online services.
Please note: My Network Homes is currently not available to Leaseholders,
Shared Owners or tenants in intermediate rent or SmartRent properties with
You can also ask us questions via our dedicated Customer Service Twitter
account (@AskNetworkHomes), and Facebook Page (Network Homes), or leave us
feedback by providing a Google Review (just search Network Homes on
For any emergency queries, please call us on 0300 373 3000.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now