Antimalarials held by the Ministry of Defence

bridget coldwell made this Freedom of Information request to Ministry of Defence

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Dear Ministry of Defence,

Mr Fallon's letter to Dr Julian Lewis, Chairman of the DSC, of the 21st September 2015, says that Lariam (Mefloquine) makes up a mere 1.2% of the MoD's antimalarial stocks. Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to know what constitutes the remaining 98.8%, shown as percentages. i.e. DEET x%, Malarone x%, Doxycycline x% and so on.

Yours faithfully,

Bridget Coldwell
Thirsk

CIO-FOI (MULTIUSER),

Dear Ms Bridget Coldwell,

Your request has been logged under our reference 2015/10436 and the target date for response is 22 Dec 2015

Yours sincerely

Information Rights team

Ministry of Defence

show quoted sections

SG SecFin-Sec Gp Mailbox (MULTIUSER),

1 Attachment

Dear Bridget,

                     Please see the attached letter.

 

Regards,

 

Headquarters of the Surgeon General