Ann Abrahams' expenses 2006/7

chris taylor made this Freedom of Information request to Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was partially successful.

Dear Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman,

Please provide a breakdown of Ann Abrahams' expenses (train, taxi, personal mileage, hotels, subsistence etc.. uk and abroad) in the year 2006/7.

Yours faithfully,

chris taylor

foiofficer, Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Thank you for your e-mail to the Parliamentary and Health Service
Ombudsman. This return e-mail shows that we have received your
correspondence.

show quoted sections

All email communications with PHSO pass through the Government Secure
Intranet, and may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for
legal purposes.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve
the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK
Government quality mark initiative for information security products and
services. For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

D. Speers left an annotation ()

The PHSO reviews less than 2% of complaints, thuis leaving over 98% of compalints unresolved, has never investigated a 'reconsidered complaint'(which can take up to a year!) yet costs in excess of £34m per annum

WHAT FOR?

foiofficer, Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

1 Attachment

Dear Mr Taylor

Please find attached our response to your information request.

Yours sincerely

FOI Officer
Office of the Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman

show quoted sections

All email communications with PHSO pass through the Government Secure
Intranet, and may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for
legal purposes.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve
the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK
Government quality mark initiative for information security products and
services. For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

Charlotte Peters Rock left an annotation ()

Another cop out then?