Dear NHS Trafford Clinical Commissioning Group,
Regarding the recently completed Health & Wellbeing Hub in Altrincham, my FOI relates to the following questions/requests:
1. Copy of all reviews, reports and audits (internal and external) when the planned occupancy rate was believed to be 75-100%
2. Copy of all reviews, reports and audits (internal and external) when the planned occupancy rate fell below 75%
3. Confirmation of who will be underwriting the monthly lease/costs whilst the buildings use is being reviewed and how long this is commercially viable for in terms of time periods.
4. Confirmation of the total monthly costs (post completion) in terms of lease, running costs, legal fee's & security for the building in it's current state/use.
5. A copy of your due diligence process when planning to build a new property to ensure value for money and agreed budgets/financial targets are met in full.
Dr kevin parker
I am writing to acknowledge your recent request for information under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000.
NHS Trafford CCG will respond to your request within 20 working days
(working days within the NHS refers to Monday to Friday, excluding bank
holidays). If NHS Trafford CCG is unable to provide the requested
information we will write to you explaining the reason why.
If we were to require more information from you regarding your request
we will, as part of the process send you a FOI Monitor Form which we will
ask you to complete and return within 2 working days in order to process
your request, and this will be sent separately.
Please contact me on 0161 873 6093 if you have any queries regarding the
Governance Support Officer
NHS Trafford CCG
1st Floor Crossgate House
Tel: 0161 873 6093 (internal DDI – 1193)
Email: [email address]
Dear Dr Parker
Please see attached the response in relation to your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We trust this answers your questions.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now