Dear Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council,
Please would you acknowledge this request.
As of January 2013, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in Redcar and Cleveland for which the Council has access to waiting list data?
2) What is the total number of plots on these sites?
3) What is the total number of people on waiting lists for these sites?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many new allotment sites on council land were brought into use in 2011 and 2012? Please give:
a) number of new sites
b) names of new sites
c) total area of new land in hectares
d) total number of new plots
FOI request - Ref FOI/13/019
I wish to acknowledge receipt of your attached request for information.
I have asked the relevant officers of the Authority to commence enquiries immediately to find all applicable information relating to your request under the FOI Act and to supply any which is found to me.
Your request has to be processed within a maximum of 20 working days, which means the Council must provide you with the information it has (assuming no exemptions are claimed) by 05.02.2013. If it is possible to provide you with the information within a shorter timescale then that will be done.
Should you have any queries about this matter please don’t hesitate to contact me.