Dear Sir or Madam,
As of February 2009, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in the Council area for which the council has access to waiting list data?
2) In total, how many plots are on these sites ?
3) In total, how many people are on these waiting lists for an allotment?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many sites are there in total in the Council area?
Dear Ms Campbell
Thank you for your email.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
If you have any queries about this request please do not hesitate to contact me. Please quote reference number FOI/43/09 in any future communications.
Text Processor - Legal
Direct Dial: 01629 761286
F.A.O. Margaret Campbell,
I refer to your email below requesting information on allotments and would reply as follows using your Para. numbers:-
1) 2 sites -Bakewell and Matlock
2) 15 plots in total
3) 113 in total for these 2 sites. We also have a petition from 16 people requesting an allotment in Ashbourne.
5) The District Council does not hold this information.
I trust that this information is of use to you.
Mike Galsworthy M.R.I.C.S
Phone 01629 761362
Fax. 01629 761388
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now