Dear Sir or Madam,
As of January 2009, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in the Council area for which the council has access to waiting list data?
2) In total, how many plots are on these sites ?
3) In total, how many people are on these waiting lists for an allotment?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many sites are there in total in the Council area?
Thank you for your request for information.
South Oxfordshire District Council does not hold this information about allotments, which are more usually managed by town and parish councils. If your request relates to a specific area then I would recommend that you contact the appropriate local town or parish council for information.