Dear Sir or Madam,
As of January 2009, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in the Council area for which the council has access to waiting list data?
2) In total, how many plots are on these sites ?
3) In total, how many people are on these waiting lists for an allotment?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many sites are there in total in the Council area?
Dear Ms Campbell,
Please find attached South Beds District Council's response to your
Access to Freedom of Information Officer
South Bedfordshire District Council
High Street North
Dunstable LU6 1LF
Tel: 0300 300 8000 Ext 33064
DD: 0845 849 6036
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email by mistake, please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your email software. Please
also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any modification
of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited unless expressly
authorised the sender.
This email has been scanned for Virus infection by MessageLabs
For more information please contact [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now