We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are L Miles please sign in and let everyone know.

Agricultural holding number

L Miles made this Freedom of Information request to Rural Payments Agency

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

We're waiting for L Miles to read a recent response and update the status.

Dear Rural Payments Agency,

Please could you advise the agricultural holding number for Riverside Farm, OldCoach Road, Lower Weare, BS26 2JA as it was a previous dairy farm and subsequent productive fruit orchard but it’s dateof last use is required.

Any further information that you hold regarding it’s previous agricultural use would be appreciated.


Yours faithfully,
L Miles

Information Rights Team, Rural Payments Agency

22 November 2017
Ref: RFI 4655
Dear Sir or Madam
Re: Environmental Information Regulations – Information Request
We refer to your request for information dated 19 November 2017 which we
have dealt with under the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR)
You wished to know the County Parish Holding (CPH) number for a particular
address, and any other details we may have of agricultural activity being
carried out.
The RPA can confirm that having checked our records, we have no record of
this address.
The information you have requested is exempt from disclosure under
regulation 12(4)(a) of EIR ‘Information not held’. As this is a qualified
exemption, a public authority is required to conduct a public interest
test to determine whether or not information should be disclosed or
withheld. However, the Information Commissioner (IC) takes the view that a
public interest test in cases where the information is not held would
serve no useful purpose. Therefore in line with the IC’s view the RPA has
not conducted a public interest test in this case.
However it is possible the holding in question may be registered under a
different address as part of a larger business. If you can provide us with
a map of the land in question, we can check to see if this is the case.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your request, you can
ask for an internal review. These requests should be submitted in writing
within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original
request and should be addressed to the Information Rights Team at the
Rural Payments Agency, North Gate House, 21-23 Valpy Street, Reading, RG1
1AF or alternatively email your request for a review to
[1][email address].
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. Please note that generally the Information Commissioner cannot
make a decision unless you have first exhausted RPA’s own complaints
procedure. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
[2]Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Yours sincerely
Information Rights Team
Rural Payments Agency | North Gate House | Reading | RG1 1AF
Tel: 03300 416502 | Fax: 03300 416574 | Email: [3][email address]
Follow us on Twitter @Ruralpay
For information on how we handle personal data view our [4]Personal
Information Charter at Gov.UK/Rural Payments Agency

show quoted sections


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]
2. https://ico.org.uk/
3. mailto:[email address]
4. https://www.gov.uk/government/organisati...

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are L Miles please sign in and let everyone know.