Dear Stockport NHS Foundation Trust,
Under the freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the following information if they are available:
• Could you supply me with a list of the agencies you currently use for any Healthcare Assistants and Nurses and for each one let me know if they have any of the following agreements with you:
• Master Vendor Solution
• Neutral Vendor Solution
• Tier 1 supplier
• Tier 2 supplier
• S.L.A. (Service Level Agreements)
• What current framework agreement is the trust signed up to (H.T.E, LPP or CCS)?
• The Contact First name and Surname & Telephone Number of the person in charge of your procurement department for accepting agencies on to your supply list.
• The contact Email of the person in charge of your procurement department for accepting agencies on to your supply list.
• The name of the temporary staffing manager that manages your agency use and his or email contact information.
Dear Mr Gregory,
Thank you for your request for information, which we received via email on
Your request will be dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and, if that is the case, you
will be informed by way of a fees notice and you will be required to pay
before we will proceed to deal with your request.
Please contact me using the address below if you have any queries.
Freedom of Information and Information Governance Support Officer
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
Stepping Hill Hospital
Cheshire. SK2 7JE
Tel: 0161 419 4160 / 5295
Email: [Stockport NHS Foundation Trust request email]
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
are for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in
error, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other
action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then permanently
delete the email. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for
viruses but we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. The information
contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt from disclosure,
the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed Save
money for our Trust: Do you really need to print this email?
1. mailto:[Stockport NHS Foundation Trust request email]