Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please provide the following information:
• What have you spent on Temporary Staffing over the last 12 months?
• What model are you using to manage your temporary staffing spend (i.e. Master Vendor, Neutral Vendor, PSL)?
• Are you using a provider to manage your spend, if so, which provider?
• If you are using a provider, when is your contract due to expire?
Thank you for your recent FOI / EIR request. Please find attached an acknowledgement for this request.
Dear George Thomas
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Thank you for your request for information received on 16^th November
2020. We have considered your request and enclose the following
(1) What have you spent on Temporary Staffing over the last 12 months?
Â£6,382,830.12 (November 19 to October 20)
(2) What model are you using to manage your temporary staffing spend (i.e.
Master Vendor, Neutral Vendor, PSL)?
(3) Are you using a provider to manage your spend, if so, which provider?
(4) If you are using a provider, when is your contract due to expire?
31st March 2021
We supply this information based on your original request. If this is not
what you wanted or if you feel we have not fully understood your request
please do not hesitate to contact me to clarify your exact requirements.
If you have any queries or concerns or are in any way dissatisfied with
the handling of your request please contact us.
Principal HR Officer
Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental Information Regulations
You have the right to appeal against our decision.
If you wish to appeal please set out If you are unhappy with that decision
in writing your grounds of appeal you have the right to appeal to:
and send to:
Information Commissionerâ s Office
Corporate Information Governance â Wales
Unit 2nd Floor
Caerphilly county borough council, Churchill House
Penallta House Churchill Way
Tredomen Park Cardiff
Hengoed. CF82 7PG CF10 2HH
Appeals will be determined by an Telephone: 0330 414 6421
appropriate senior officer.
Email: [email address]
Re-use of information without permission may infringe the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988. Re-use can include, but is not limited to,
making multiple copies, publishing and issuing copies of the information
to a wider audience. If you would like to re-use copyright material owned
by Caerphilly County Borough Council, please contact us. Authorisation to
re-use copyright material not owned by this Authority should be sought
directly from the copyright owner.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now