Dear Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council,
1) What is the value of spend on temporary staff from recruitment agencies by Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council in 2015 - 2016?
Please ensure a gross spend value is detailed and include all spend associated to any contract let for the management/provision of temporary staff by a contracted provider (whether Vendor neutral or Master vendor)
2) If you have a Framework in place for the provision of temporary staff, please tell me:
a. The titles and content of the relevant frameworks
b. Who is on the current frameworks
c. The start and end dates of the frameworks
d. Any possible extension periods to the frameworks
e. The name and contact email of person responsible for the
f. The current performance of suppliers that are on the framework against their agreed KPIs.
3) Please can you attach a copy of the framework agreement of the supply of agency/temporary staff between Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council and the parties/organisations it was let to.
4) If you have a managed service provider (MSP) in place for the provision of temporary agency staff, please provide the following;
a. How was the contract to manage/provide the supply of
agency/temporary staff let?
b. Who was the contract to manage/provide the supply of
agency/temporary staff let to?
c. When was the contract to manage/provide the supply of
temporary/agency staff to Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council let?
d. When did the contract to manage / provide the supply of temporary / agency staff commence, how long does it run for and what is the end date?
5) If you have an MSP in place, Please can you attach a copy of the contract for the management/provision of the supply of agency/temporary staff between Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council and the party/organisation the contract was let to
FOI request - Ref FOI/16/0477
I wish to acknowledge receipt of your request for information.
I have asked the relevant officers of the Authority to commence enquiries immediately to find all applicable information relating to your request under the FOI Act and to supply any which is found to you.
Your request has to be processed within a maximum of 20 working days, which means the Council must provide you with the information it has (assuming no exemptions are claimed) by 04/07/2016. If it is possible to provide you with the information within a shorter timescale then that will be done.
Should you have any queries about this matter please don’t hesitate to contact me.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now