Agency Spend Incl Off Framework
AYan made this Freedom of Information request to James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
1. What contractual relationships are in place for supplying agency nurses and who is responsible for managing them?
2. How many agencies are used to supply agency nurses?
3. Of these agencies, how many are off framework – please list them?
4. Over the past 6 months, how many shifts have been filled via an off framework agency?
5. Who is your highest paid agency nurse, what is their speciality and their hourly charge?
6. Please outline your spend per agency, broken down by grade and speciality of nurse over the past 6 months?
As you will be aware, as a result of COVID-19, the NHS has returned to the
highest alert level. The Trust has been directed to administer the
COVID-19 immunisation programme and ensure that patient facing staff are
tested twice weekly. As such, our resources are being diverted away from
the usual compliance and information rights work to the effective long
term management of the virus in line with the Government’s request.
Whilst we recognise that statutory timescales cannot be extended, we
apologise that there is likely to be a significant delay in responding to
your request for information during this extraordinary period.
We will log your request at this time and review the situation as the
pressures of the Covid-19 pandemic reduce to enable us to return to
responding within the statutory timeline.
Ann Filby MCIPR
Head of Communications & Corporate Affairs
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 01493 452162
[James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now